MBA Part Scholarships for Outstanding Personalities
The Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at h_da offers three MBA Part Scholarships per intake to MBA candidates. The scholarships cover 30 % of the complete programme tuition fees and amount to 5940 Euros per scholar.
The scholarships will be awarded to outstanding personalities who demonstrate in their professional and social environment the potential to become exemplary and strong future leaders. Candidates should show extraordinary achievements like:
- Social commitment
- Outstanding attainments in the professional life
- Exemplary entrepreneurial thinking and action
- Extensive international experience
- Very good academic results
How to apply
If you want to apply for the MBA Part Scholarship you have to follow the instructions given in our Application Guideline. Please comply the regular deadlines for application, which are mentioned in the guideline.
In addition we ask you to send simple copies of the following documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (one single pdf):
- Motivation letter (1 page) outlining your reasons for your scholarship application and giving an overview of your extraordinary achievements
- Documentary proof of the achievements (credentials, references etc.) described in the motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts of your university degree
- Employment references documenting a minimum of three years of professional experience after graduation
- Passed TOEFL test (minimum of 88 points internet-based) or equivalent English language certificate).
First step selection will be accomplished based on applications. For the final decision candidates will have a scholarship interview with the MBA selection commission.