Application Guide h_da portal
Applicants with a German university degree apply directly via the h_da application portal. Once you have applied online, you are required to send your complete application documents (one single PDF) via e-mail to h_da: email@example.com
You will soon have the opportunity to apply for the next intake in 2021 via this link. Please consider the following information for your application.
- An above-average economics or non-economics university first degree. This means your grade point average should at least be 2.5 (German grading system).
- An equivalent of 210 credit points (CP) according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). Appropriate professional experience can be recognized up to a maximum of 30 CP.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience after graduation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the English language and a corresponding test certificate:
IELTS (minimum internet-based score of 88 or better)
TOEFL (minimum band score of 6.5 or better)
Cambridge Certificates (FCE – First Certificate of English (General English, BI), Grad A /
BEC Vantage (BI), Grade B or better / BEC Higher (CG), Grade C or better)
There is also the possibility to take part at our Inhouse English proficiency test.
Please Note: We do offer a preliminary eligibility check. If you want to find out how to make use of this service please have a look at our website.
- Copy of Passport
- Letter of Motivation (1 page max.)
- School-leaving certificate with a summary of the subjects and marks
- University degree (certificate and the corresponding subject and grade summary in full)
- Employment references documenting a minimum of three years of professional experience after graduation
- One of these certificates (not older than 2 years), documenting sufficient English knowledge:
- Cambridge Certificates
- Alternatively: Registration for English certificate, that has to be taken before the semester starts (in case that the English certificate has not already been completed at the time of application)