For admission to one of our MBA programmes we require
- an above average economics or non-economics university degree
- Adequate basic knowledge of Business Administration. Applicants, who do not have adequate basic economic knowledge, are expected to take preparation courses.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience after graduation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the English language*.
For further information please see our Application Guideline
* We accept the following certificates or equivalents of it
- IELTS, min. Score 6.5
- TOEFL, min. Score 88 (online-based)
- Cambridge Certificates (please see the application guideline for details)
Applicants, who have sufficient english language skills, but no corresponding test certificate can take an English language test offered by the h_da language center. Please note: the test is currently only available for applicants located in Darmstadt or nearby, as you have to appear in person to take the test.
Next intake: October 2019
Link to the application website
You would like to learn more about the MBA and get an impression of the course contents and the run of an MBA lecture? Then come and visit us. [more]