For admission to one of our MBA programmes we require
- an above average economics or non-economics university degree
- Adequate basic knowledge of Business Administration. Applicants, who do not have adequate basic economic knowledge, are expected to take preparation courses.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience after graduation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the English language*.
For further information please see our Application Guideline
* We accept the following certificates or equivalents of it
- IELTS, min. Score 6.5
- TOEFL, min. Score 88 (online-based)
- Cambridge Certificates (please see the application guideline for details)
Applicants, who have sufficient english language skills, but no corresponding test certificate can take an English language test offered by the h_da language center. Please note: the test is currently only available for applicants located in Darmstadt or nearby, as you have to appear in person to take the test.